Saturday, September 20, 2008

School

'School' something my friends say is not fun. I believe them.

My mom has been homeschooling me since I was in kindergarten (not 'kinder garden' its kindergarten). "It is getting tough to teach you", she says. I believe her too, I mean she does have 4 kids to take care of.

Anyway, to make a long story short she is enrolling me in school.

But whats the point of a blog if a long story is short? You see, I am making a short story longer by filling your head with extremely boring words. Smart isn't it? But you wouldn't read my blogs if I wrote boring stuff right? See, you're still reading my blog. So before you stop reading my blog let me keep on writing.

I am a little bit nervous but of course I am. I am an 'Unsocialized homeschooler', or whatever they call us. But I am not. I am the kind of kid that will ring someones doorbell and introduce myself if I do not know them. So I am only nervous about the new environment and all (not to mention what kind of kids that are there, but I bet most are ok).

But all in all I am kind of looking forward to it.

4 comments:

FeFe@Good Intentions said...

You're such a dork! You must get that humor from your mother. ha!
You're going to be an awesome middle schooler! But I miss you already...

Anonymous said...

Blake? I would not know how to comment if weren't for my co-worker, Tyeisha. I'm responding the the football poll, where's the CRIMSON TIDE??????

Anonymous said...

Blake? I'm having a little trouble moving around this BLOG, thanks to my co-worker, Tyeisha, she's helping me. I'd like to commnet on the football pool, where's the CRIMSON TIDE???????

Anonymous said...

You'd love it, I wanted to find out who fefe was, Tyeisha told me to go to fefe's site, she figured out who fefe is! I need to BLOG more, maybe I'll get it figured out.